Voici la toute dernière version officielle de Dolphin, un émulateur Game Cube / WII.
De très nombreuses améliorations / corrections ont été réalisées, il suffit de lire les nouveautés ci dessous :
- Tons of bug fixes: This totally deserves to be a major point for this release. There's been roughly 2500 commits between 2.0 and this release, so there are REALLY too many changes to mention. All kinds of stuff from strange UI behavior, crashes, graphical glitches and other sorts of problems were fixed. For example, many games which didn't boot at all in Dolphin are working fine now.
- Improvements to the user interface: The configuration dialogs were restructured in a more sensible manner to ease emulator usage for new users. The video config dialog received a complete overhaul and features a description panel for each option now.
- Various feature additions: This release also features support for the Wiimote speaker, EFB format change emulation, a gfx debugger, audio dumping, and many other stuff.
- Low level DSP emulation: Thanks to numerous fixes to the LLE emulator engine, audio emulation in Dolphin is close to perfect now (provided that one has the necessary DSP dumps of course)
- New API support: Added a D3D11 video backend and an XAudio2 audio backend.
- Removal of the plugin interface: The 2.0 release already had seen the introduction of plugin rewrites; the new plugins have been brought to feature parity and replaced them so well, that we decided to merge all plugins the Core. Further improvements are better suited as additions in the current infrastructure since this architecture allows for a much better integration with the other parts of Dolphin.
- Translation support: Recently we introduced supporting for translating Dolphin into any language. However, due to a lack of well-done translations it was decided to only ship a set of eight translations (Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Greek, Hungarian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish) with Dolphin 3.0.
- Performance/Accuracy: There have been some performance optimizations (especially in the texture decoder), but generally speaking performance decreased in favor of more accurate hardware emulation.
- Building Dolphin: The Windows build uses MSVC 2010 now, Linux users should use the new CMake build system. OS X people still compile Dolphin via SCons.
En savoir plus sur code.google.com.
A propos de Consollection
Consollection.com est un site créée en 1999 par Benjamin, qui parle aujourd'hui de jeux vidéo, de cinéma et tout ce qui tourne autours de la culture geek.
La rédaction vous recommande de lire également
2 Janvier 2015 à 17:120535
18 Septembre 2012 à 10:450527
11 Juin 2012 à 12:430529
3 Juin 2012 à 13:530573
11 Janvier 2003 à 10:2605446
26 Novembre 2002 à 10:3105366
22 Mai 2012 à 07:320519
28 Novembre 2001 à 19:430464